Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome Cupcake Craft Challenges!!

Thank You for visiting my new Craft Challenge blog this is how it will work!
 Every Monday a new challenge will be posted along with the Design Team's creations which will hopefully inspire you. (DT Coming Soon...) 

To enter, post you creation on your blog, and leave a comment on the challenge post.  If you do not have a blog either email me with a picture of your creation, post it on a forum or any other place on the internet eg.Flikr or PhotoBucket

On Monday I will choose my favourite entry, along with a randomly chosen entrant and both will be entered into the Monthly Grand Prize Draw, where you can win a small prize at the end of each month. Plus the 'Fantastic Four' entries will also be featured each week! 
The Grand Prize Draw is only temporary, when I get more sponsors I might consider offering occasional weekly prizes! 

The Four runner up entries will also be featured weekly! 

I Hope that you like this challenge blog and I hope that you enter the challenges! 

Lauren xx

First Challenge Coming Soon......:) 

If you would like to Sponsor Cupcake Craft Challenges, with a prize email me at ~ cupcake_craft_challenges@yahoo.com.au  Thank You 

No comments: