Monday, September 29, 2008

Challenge 7 ~ Christmas

Hi everyone, 
Its time for another challenge. This weeks challenge is Christmas, you could make a card, a tree decoration, a cake, ATC, tag, anything. As long as the theme is Christmas. 
Entries need to be in by Monday 6/10  9am (Adelaide Time Please) 

Anyone without a blog please email me

This month there will be no, grand prize draw,  just a couple of weekly prizes from time to time. 


You may have noticed the fantastic new blog background made by Donna our new design team member see this post to check out  her great blogs and shop. She is very talented. Here is her Christmas creation 
Donna DT
Here is my creation for this week. 
Lauren DT
And here are the fabulous design team makes. 
Jenny (Design Team)
Steph (Design Team)
Jen DT
Ceal DT
christmas
Rosette DT
Rosette DT

And this week we have two guest designers, here are their creations. 
If you would like to be a guest designer please email me
Jackie Guest D
Lisa Guest Designer
I hope you will join in this week. We look forward to seeing your creations. 
Lauren and the CCC team. xx

22 comments:

Steph said...

Loving the new look blog!

Playing with paper said...

Gorgeous work from the DT and the new look blog looks great.

Mine is
hopefully here

http://sueplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2008/09/cupcake-craft-challenge.html

Liz McGuire, said...

Here is my card for this weeks brilliant challenge.

PS blog looks great!

Anne said...

Fantastic challenge. Getting through my Christmas cards now! My card is here

maxine said...

Beautiful cards mine is on my blog Christmas Milly.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Amazing cards from DT. I made my first Christmas card this year. Here it is:http://bolhin-svet.blogspot.com/2008/09/prva-zimska.html

x Natasha x

Libby said...

Hi! Here is mine for this week: http://libbyscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2008/09/challenge-7-christmascupcake-craft.html
Theanx for the great challenges.

ribenaruby said...

The blog colours are fantastic! My card is here

Liza said...

The new look blog is fantastic. My entry for this week is here. Thanks for looking

Liza x

Tracey said...

Love christmas! & the DT cards & fab (as is the new look blog) :o)

My card is here

Hugs
Tracey
x

Dana Rose said...

I love all the cards! Here is my submission.

Happy stamping,

Dana

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

I do love Christmas and I love making Christmas cards!!!
You can find my card on my blog

~Terry

Pauline C said...

Thanks for another great challenge - here's my card.
Pauline x

Unknown said...

my xmas tins are on my blog now :) x

shelly said...

beautiful work by everyone! ive been in christmas card making mode so this challenge was perfect! mine for this week is HERE
thanks for taking the time to look :) shelly

Desain-in said...

very creative, look so pretty!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hi. Cute blog, here is my entry.
http://evelinawikberg.blogspot.com/2008/10/doubledutch-challenge.html
Thanks for looking!

pammy jo said...

super dt cards, as always. i think i will send this card to the troops this holiday season - thanks for a great challenge!

Here is my Entry

Wendi said...

Gorgeous DT cards
Mine is here
http://oohlalacraftyblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you for looking

Christine D. said...

My entry for Challenge #7

Emily said...

Hi
I love you blog :) Here is my Entry

hope you like it
Emily

Julie said...

Thanks for a great challenge. Lovely work from the DT. Here's my entry:
http://jjuli2.blogspot.com/