Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenge 54 Prize Winner & Top 5

Challenge 54 Ildi Co Digi Winner
chosen at random is...
Carlyann
(Sweet 'N' Crafty)

Congratulations Carlyann
If you e-mail me (Donna) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 6th September I will pass your details on to Ildi Co and they will arrange for you to claim your 5 free digi images from their shop!
If the prize is not claimed by 06/09/09 another winner will be chosen!



The Top 5 are

Christine

Jane Carroll

Mimiko

Pinky

Susie

Congratulations ladies, you can now add the Top 5 badge to your blog!

8 comments:

pinky said...

Oh wow, I chuffed to bits, thanks so much ladies I will wear my badge with pride!
Pinky

Susie Sugar said...

Thanks so much for picking me to be in your top 5 this week, that has made my day and put a big smile on my face !!
Hugs Susie xx

Daisychain said...

Wow! What a great suprise! Thank you for picking me for your Top 5 this week, I'm glad you liked my creation.

Hugs Christine x

carlz said...

wooooo hooo! my gosh i can't believe i won!! :-) have emailed you!!! xxxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

woohoo - thanks fo chosing my card as one of the top five

Hugs Jane x

Studio Lailani said...

Congrats Ladies!!

Lailani

Mira said...

Wow, what a great surprise :)
I'm so proud and happy you liked my card :D

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.